About our services
Building regulations are minimum standards of health and safety that apply to most types of buildings and structures across England and Wales.
The Building Control team work to ensure the delivery of safe, healthy, accessible and sustainable buildings for current and future generations across the Stroud and Gloucester District.
We offer a professional and responsive building control service, run by experienced and highly qualified surveyors. Our service is available to anyone who needs building regulations advice and approval, from small domestic extensions to large scale developments.
Benefits of using our service:
- Free pre-application advice - call us on 01453 754871 for an informal discussion or to arrange a site visit before any work begins
- Competitive rates for building regulation applications
- Applications can be made over the phone, you may then be able to start work immediately
- Friendly, practical and expert advice
- The service has adopted an enforcement policy, the policy is available to read here: https://www.members.labc.co.uk/sites/default/files/LABC.PM_.Enforcement-Policy.V2.LST_.240518_0.pdf
Additional Building Control Services:
- Dangerous and dilapidated buildings are made safe
- The Demolition of buildings and structures is carried out as safely as possible
- In accordance with paragraph 6 of the Building (Local Authority Charges) Regulations 2010 the partnership has published a statement for the financial year.
- Link 2017/18
- Link 2018/19
- Link 2019/20
- Link 2020/21
If you require further information please contact us.